Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Season of Thanksgiving

I was looking at revgalblogpals today and read rev G-free's post about entering into a season of thanksgiving between Canadian Thanksgiving and American Thanksgiving.

I love love love the idea and so I'm going to try to play along here!

Today I am thankful for Mrs. Willie, a recent widow in my congregation. She took my girls to the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center the first day of fall break. They had so much fun. When I got to my desk at church this morning I found this:

It is a book containing pictures of the girls as they went throughout the center!

What a great way to preserve the memory for them and it let me see what they did while they were there!

So, thank you God for all the Mrs. Willies  out there who care for their pastors and their pastor's families.

No comments:

Post a Comment