Tuesday, February 25, 2014

IF:EQUIP Day 11

IF:EQUIP Day 11
Read John 5:16-37

If you believe this is true then:
  • What does this mean about God?
God is present and available. There is no hiddenness with God. God enters into our lives and becomes accessible.
  • What does this mean about me?
Where have I let me expectations of God keep me from recognizing God? Where have I let other's perceptions about God keep me from following what I know to be God's call? Where do I need to let me preconceived notions fade away?
  • What does this mean about the world?
God has entered into the world with the purpose of preserving and healing. Why do we struggle against God? Why do we seek control?

God, make yourself known to me, my family, and the world, today, NOW! Help me to trust even when I can't see the next footfall. Help me to honor you in my thoughts and actions. Speak to me and clean out my ears so I can really hear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment