Friday, February 14, 2014

If: Equip day 4

I'm still attempting to study alongside others as a personal spiritual discipline. I am currently using IF: EQUIP as my resource.

Read John 2: 1-12

If you believe this is true:
  • What does this mean about God?
This passage is perhaps for me the beginning of my understanding of sacramental theology. That here Christ consecrates the mundane and makes it not just good, but the best!
  • What does this mean about you?
God can and will change me into the best I can be. It will take work, and it might be painful, and I might not be ready for it, but it will happen!
  • What does this mean about the world?
That God comes alongside us in our celebrations and in our mourning. That God actively cares about us even in the little things. So why do we push our agenda on God? Why do we want less than what God wants for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment