Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day 4

I didn't see a prompt this morning, so I guess I'll have to wing it!

I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see if this doctor is willing to do the surgery i have scheduled for November 12th. My original doctor left the practice and now I'm scrambling to get things pulled together.
I have everything set up for being out of commission for two weeks between the 12th and November 30th. Now these plans might have to change and I'm not happy.
Instead of getting too worked up about it (okay, I've already done that) I'm trying to pray for my former Dr and for the one I'm meeting tomorrow. I'm trying to make my anxiety into a positive reminder for prayer. Not sure if its working, but I am putting in the effort.
My current mantra goes along with the little engine that could "I think they will, I think they will, I think they will!"
Speaking of engines, here my cute little train engineer from Halloween. (Random, but adorable!)

2 comments: