Today's Friday Five brought to us by revkarla
Playing Friday Five was my entree into the World of RevGals. I remember the first time I played, I felt so welcomed by everyone’s comments. That was in 2007. And even though most of my blogging is through writing prayers for the RGBP blog, I can’t imagine my life or my ministry without this community. I am so, so, so grateful.
So, since I am all weepy and happy thinking about this organization, I offer you this Random Friday Five:
1. What are you wearing right now? (a question from my first FF play.)
my "uniform" Jeans, stretchy knit top and a pair of Toms
2. What are you having for lunch (or dinner)? (another question from my first FF play.)
3. Share an experience of community that was transformative or precious to you.
Easter Sunday, I baptized an infant. I've been serving here almost two years, I've had 10 funerals, 1 wedding and FINALLY a baptism!
4. Describe your favorite mug or glass.
It is a tie between a coffe mug that says believe, and a YCWP tumbler.
5. Give a shout out to a friend or colleague!
Terri @ http://seekingauthenticvoice.blogspot.com has helped me a ton through my struggles at my first call and blog issues raised then. She is a light of encouragement to me and many others!
Thanks for playing, and let us know that you played in the comments with a link to your blog!