Friday, April 10, 2015

Random Friday Five

Today's Friday Five brought to us by revkarla

Playing Friday Five was my entree into the World of RevGals. I remember the first time I played, I felt so welcomed by everyone’s comments. That was in 2007. And even though most of my blogging is through writing prayers for the RGBP blog, I can’t imagine my life or my ministry without this community. I am so, so, so grateful.

So, since I am all weepy and happy thinking about this organization, I offer you this Random Friday Five:

1. What are you wearing right now? (a question from my first FF play.)
my "uniform" Jeans, stretchy knit top and a pair of Toms

2. What are you having for lunch (or dinner)? (another question from my first FF play.)
Chick-fil-A

3. Share an experience of community that was transformative or precious to you.
Easter Sunday, I baptized an infant. I've been serving here almost two years, I've had 10 funerals, 1 wedding and FINALLY a baptism! 

4. Describe your favorite mug or glass.
It is a tie between a coffe mug that says believe, and a YCWP tumbler.

5. Give a shout out to a friend or colleague!
Terri @ http://seekingauthenticvoice.blogspot.com has helped me a ton through my struggles at my first call and blog issues raised then. She is a light of encouragement to me and many others!
Thanks for playing, and let us know that you played in the comments with a link to your blog!

1 comment:

  1. TOMS are awesome, aren't they? Baptisms--aren't they glorious? And I agree that Terri is the bomb. She rocks, and I am so glad that she is one of your peeps. Thanks for the play!

    ReplyDelete