From 3dogmom@ Revgalblogpals: It’s the time of year when celebrations abound: graduations (the end of that season), weddings, anniversaries, family reunions, and more. I’ve just officiated the blessing of my sister-in-law’s recent marriage, an event that incorporated a variety of celebrations within the celebration. Fun stuff, all around!
The season notwithstanding, causes to celebrate can be found in our daily/weekly/monthly lives, too. For today’s FF, share with us five things you are celebrating these days!
Celebrating is a hard thing for me to do in general. I guess its that idea of letting "the world" know what you value and putting it a risk publicly. You know, the whole counting the chickens before they hatch kind of mindset. I'm trying to get over that by keeping a daily log of gratitude, but making it public still causes some anxiety.
Here goes!
 |
| 1) My wonderful husband who keeps me from wallowing too much! |
 |
2) My parents, who love me and my family with a fierceness that I aspire towards
|
 |
3. My precious son, who loves to play with his sisters, even if that means being "pretty princess wy-wy"
|
 |
| 4) The family worship space at our GA this year! It was amazing! My three loved it, and it enhanced our worship experience. |
 |
5) My middle child, who just turned 8. She is pure Joy and excitement all of the time!
|
 |
| Bonus* My eldest child (on the left) who is making 11 look so grown up! I celebrate her amazing ability to make people feel listened to and appreciated for who they are! |
Thanks for sharing these celebrations with us--each one is a treasure! I'm cheering Princess Wy-wy, good on him!
ReplyDelete